Today, I’m not just telling you about Betty Crocker Super Moist Rainbow Bit Cake Mix, I’m baking it for you too!
So, for all of you needing a bit more of an explanation on the baking, and for the rest of you, it’s a great way to see how this product works and turns out – a great cake mix review!
Let’s giddy-up and bake some cake…
Type: Cake Recipe
Serve With: creamy icing
Prep Time: 6 – 7 min
Bake Time: 28 – 33 min
Yield: 13″ x 9″ pan
The ingredients & instructions are listed below the video for measurements & directions. Please enjoy the video below.
- 1 Betty Crocker Super Moist Rainbow Bit Cake Mix
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1/4 cups milk or water
- 1 tsp vanilla extract – * optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F – based upon the 13″ x 9″ glass baking pan.
- Grease up your baking pan, based upon the shapes and sizes give on the back of the Betty Crocker Cake Mix box. * Tip: For my 13″ x 9″ baking dish, grease the bottom, but not the sides, so that the cake can climb up and rise higher.
- Break eggs into a large mixing bowl, and using a handheld mixer or your mix master, just beat up the eggs and make slightly frothy.
- Add oil, milk/water, vanilla extract, if desired, and cake mix to mixing bowl with eggs.
- Beat on low speed for 30 seconds, and up to medium speed for 2 minutes, mixing cake batter. * Tip: The batter will be lumpy, and that’s alright.
- Pour cake batter into baking dish you chose, and bake in oven for 28-33 min (for my pan specifications). * Tip: Start looking at doneness of baked goods about 5 minutes prior to estimated bake time.
- Using a cake tester of your choice, check for doneness. If the tester comes out clean from the center, your cake is finished baking. If it comes out a bit gooey still, bake for an additional few minutes and retest. Cake should be golden brown.
- Cool before icing and serving.
I hope you enjoy this Baking Recipe on Cooking with Kimberly. Until next time…
Be a Champion in Your Kitchen & Eat Deliciously!
- How to Bake Blueberry Spelt Muffins
- How to Bake Banana Pear Granola Spelt Muffins
- How to Bake Sweet Jalapeno Mozzarella Cornbread Muffins
- How to Bake Apple Pie Quickbread
- How to Bake Chocolate Mayonnaise Cake: National Chocolate Day