Here’s the interesting recipe I came up with and it was soooo delicious! I love my bread machine!
Serve With: Softened butter
Prep Time: 7 min
Cook Time: 2 hrs 30 min
Yield: 1 loaf
- 2 cups Sourdough Flour
- 1.5 cups 7-Grain Flour
- 1/2 cup Bread Flour
- 2 tbsp Chia Seeds
- 2 tsp Bread Machine Yeast
- 1.5 tsp Sea Salt
- 2 tsp Butter – softened
- 1.5 tbsp Honey
- 1.5 cups Black Tea – Room temperature
- Combine all ingredients in the bread machine reservoir wet ingredients first, followed by dry ingredients, yeast last.
- Turn on the machine to the Normal cycle, if you have one. * Tip: If dough looks too wet, add more flour 1 tbsp at a time; if dough looks too dry, add more water 1 tsp at a time.
- It takes 2 hr, 35 min for my machine to bake this type of bread.
- When bread is finished baking, open lid of the bread machine to let it cool slowly for about 10 min.
- Take bread out of baking pan, and wait another 5 min.
Absolutely delicious – mixed up and all! Try it yourself…
I hope you enjoyed this Bread Machine Recipe on Cooking With Kimberly! Until next time…
Kimberly Edwards 🙂
P.S. If you don’t have a bread machine yet – make your life easier, save your money buying bread that’s not healthy for you and enjoy the smell of freshly baked bread in your kitchen:
[tags]bread machine recipe, bread recipe, how to bake bread, sourdough flour, 7-grain flour, chia seeds, bread machine[/tags]
- How to Bake Tropical Fruit Bread for the Bread Machine
- How to Bake Rye and Cola Bread for the Bread Machine
- How to Bake Cranberry Rye Bread in a Bread Machine
- How to Bake Whole Wheat Oatmeal Bread for the Bread Machine
- How to Bake Gingered Coconut Banana Bread for the Bread Machine