Now’s your chance…
You can not only start your very own basil plant to get you through winter, or plant in your garden for summer, but you can do it with classic basil seeds right out of the “Cooking with Kimberly” Kitchen Garden!
You will eat just like your favorite web chef, Kimberly Edwards, from CookingWithKimberly.com.
This basil will be perfect for all of your Italian Food Recipes, such as pastas, sauces like pestos, and using in all kinds of salads and dishes.
Enjoy fresh basil all year round.
* There are limited quantities – order today!
I hope you enjoy this Garden Herb post on Cooking with Kimberly. Until next time…
Be a Champion in Your Kitchen & Eat Deliciously!
- Order Green Pepper Seeds from the ‘Cooking with Kimberly’ Kitchen Garden
- Apply for a “Foodie” Neighborhood Beautification Grant Now
- Miracle-Gro and America’s Test Kitchens Get Together to Cook Up Fresh Ideas From Your Garden
- Order Granny Smith Apple Seeds from the ‘Cooking with Kimberly’ Kitchen Garden
- Is Basil King of Herbs?