- How about a Granny Smith Apple Tree? Sounding good so far?
- Want to eat like “Cooking with Kimberly“?
These Granny Smith apple seeds came from the apples off the apple tree right out of the “Cooking with Kimberly” Garden in Ontario, Canada!
You will receive 2 “Cooking with Kimberly” Granny Smith Apple Tree Seeds, so you can grow your very own Granny Smith Apple Tree at your own home.
These apples grow to be large and beautifully ‘apple green’ with crisp, sweet, white flesh. Crunchy and fabulous to cook apple recipes with, you’ll be so excited to enjoy the Spring apple blossoms, all the way through the beginning of Fall when you harvest the remaining apples from your awesome tree!
Don’t Forget: An Apple a Day, Keeps the Doctor Away!
* There are limited quantities – order today!
I hope you enjoy this Apple Info on Cooking with Kimberly. Until next time…
- Order Green Pepper Seeds from the ‘Cooking with Kimberly’ Kitchen Garden
- How do you Keep Apples from Turning Brown? Web chef, Kimberly Edwards Answers
- How to Cook Pan Sauteed Spicy Caramelized Apples
- Miracle-Gro and America’s Test Kitchens Get Together to Cook Up Fresh Ideas From Your Garden
- How to Bake ‘An Apple A Day’ Bread for Your Bread Machine