- Want to grow the same Green Pepper Plants “Cooking with Kimberly” uses?
- Want to have a green pepper plant to get you through the winter with fresh peppers?
- Who doesn’t? LOL
You will receive 12 of these green pepper seeds that will produce large, green, crisp peppers that are perfect for Stuffed Peppers recipe, salads and the like.
These green pepper seeds are organically grown and came right out of the `Cooking with Kimberly`Kitchen Garden in Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada.
Grow your own and know what goes into your produce. You are able to control it being grown organically, and you`ll also get the reward of succeeding in growing plants, which can be a very soothing activity.
So, `find your Zen`and eat well…
* There are limited quantities – order today!
I hope you enjoy this Pepper Info on Cooking with Kimberly. Until next time…
- Order Granny Smith Apple Seeds from the ‘Cooking with Kimberly’ Kitchen Garden
- The Satisfaction of Growing Your Own Fruit at Home
- Can You Eat Roses & Rose Products? + Video
- Check Out the Scotts Miracle-Gro Almanac YouTube Channel for Personalized Tips & Feedback
- Web Chef Review: Harvest Barn Country Markets Ontario Peppers