How to BBQ Kimberly’s Fire-Grilled Plums
This recipe was inspired during my trip on vacation to Canadian cottage country! Gorgeous and so delicious on the grill! I mean…REALLY good! ~ Kimberly Edwards 🙂
Serve With: Alone or on top of ice cream
Prep Time: 3 min
Cook Time: 14 min
Yield: 4 plum halves – Probably enough for 1 person
1. Preheat grill to medium heat and either spray grates with cooking spray or wipe with olive oil.
2. Wash plums, half them, and discard pits.
3. Put a small dollop in each half where the pit was located.
4. Lightly drizzle with honey.
5. Turn heat down to low on grill and place plums skin-side down on grill for ~ 7 minutes per side with lid closed.
* Tip: For pretty grill marks, turn the plum 1/4 turn on each side.
6. Remove from grill gently and serve alone, or on top of ice cream.
The plums I used were not even particularly sweet in their raw state, so I figured I would have to make something else with them, instead of eating them alone.
I was so pleasantly surprised with this recipe…It was the best thing I ate the entire week I was away! Amazing!
I hope you enjoyed this BBQ Grilling recipe on Cooking With Kimberly! Until next time…
Kimberly Edwards 🙂
P.S. For more great BBQ Secrets, check out this great resource:
[tags]grilled plums, plums, grilled fruit, bbq, barbecue, barbeque, fruit, grilling, vegetarian recipe, desserts[/tags]
- Barbecue Grill Tip
- The Perfect Steak is Not Impossible
- How to Grill Pumpkin on the BBQ + Video
- Grilling Recipes for a Happy Labor Day!
- How to Grill Pineapple Dessert: Father’s Day Flavor