Barbecue Grill Tip
Hey, if you have one of those not so good, a lil’ old BBQ grills with a 2 fire option, and can’t seem to get the fire to stay a blaze evenly…
Then read try this three liner tip below.
After you warm up the BBQ grill (by keeping the lid closed and the fire hot) turn off one side and put your food on that side. Keep the other side on and shut the lid. I’ve been using this strategy for a while and it works wonders. Great grill flavour, but without the burn.
For more barbecue grilling tips check out:
Barbecue Secrets Revealed! Everything You’ve Ever Wanted To Know About Killer Bbq, Including Closely Guarded Secrets Of Competition-Level Barbecuers!
Thank you for visiting.
- BBQ Grilling Tips Resource
- Grilling Recipes for a Happy Labor Day!
- How to BBQ Kimberly’s Fire-Grilled Plums
- The Perfect Steak is Not Impossible
- Fire Magic Grills: Sleek, Durable Luxury