It’s National Applejack Month, and do you know what it is?
Applejack is a made-in-America apple brandy.
The brandy is distilled from apples & produces a result of light liquor. Of course, the longer the brandy is aged prior to bottling, the smoother it becomes.
We pretty much adhere to the idea that brandies should be sipped on their own.
Apple Jack is also nicely served drizzled over ice cream in a brandy snifter. Beautiful to look at & beautiful to taste.
An AppleJack Brandy Cocktail might be served in sugar-frosted glasses, using grenadine as the juice for preparing the glass frosting. Really pretty & so tasty!
Now, you are well equipped to celebrate this National Apple Jack Month!
Thanks for checking me out on Cooking with Kimberly. Please check out my blog too:
I hope you enjoy this Alcoholic Beverage on Cooking with Kimberly. Until next time…
Be a Champion in Your Kitchen & Eat Deliciously!
- How to Make Great Applesauce: It’s National Apple Month
- A National Apple Betty Day Recipe
- Baked Apples in National Apple Month
- National Apple Dumpling Day: Memories of Mom
- How to Make Kimberly’s Sunday Morning Juice with a Kick