How to Buy Fresh Produce in Niagara
If you’re in Niagara Falls or nearby, like in St. Catharines, here’s a great place to buy your fresh and fabulous produce from.
Not only do they have fabulous, fresh produce, they also have a deli there, frozen but homemade meals and other treats they make themselves there.
You can order fruit baskets for all occassions there, which we have done numerous times, and every time someone calls who has received one, they are floored at how beautiful they are, how much they had in there and what fantastic quality they were! Awesome!
My family has been frequenting their market for many, many years, and we’re always pleased with their selection, quality and freshness!
Just wanted to give you one more way to be healthy!
I hope you enjoyed this Fruits & Vegetables post on Cooking With Kimberly! Until next time…
Kimberly Edwards 🙂
P.S. Be sure to check out more of what Niagara has to offer in food!
[tags]fruits, vegetables, fruit and vegetables, Lococo’s, Lococo’s Market, Niagara produce, Niagara Falls produce, organic food[/tags]
- Web Chef Review: Harvest Barn Country Markets Ontario Kale
- Web Chef Review: Ontario Golden Delicious Apples at Harvest Barn Country Markets
- Web Chef Review: Ontario Brussel Sprouts at Harvest Barn Country Markets
- Web Chef Review: Ontario Sweet Cherries at Harvest Barn Country Markets
- Web Chef Review: Ontario Freestone Peaches at Harvest Barn Country Markets