How to Make a Green Geisha
Refreshing and interesting to drink as an aperitif, while eating sushi, or all by itself…
Have fun and I hope you enjoy it!
~ Kimberly Edwards 😀
Prep Time: 5 min (Unless you have to make the green tea from scratch: ~ 20 min.)
Yield: 1 tumbler/glass
1. Lightly squash/grind/pulverize lime leaf in the bottom of tumbler with ice and a utensil (I use a spoon), just to get it to release some lime leaf oils.
2. Combine all ingredients in tumbler (see How To Make The Perfect Cup Of Green Tea on how to make great green tea).
3. Sweeten with honey, if desired.
4. Garnish with a slice/section/wedge of mandarin orange.
I really hope you enjoyed today’s installment of Cooking With Kimberly. I love using unique ingredients, or common ones in a totally different way! Let me know how you enjoyed this recipe!
Until next time…
Kimberly Edwards 😀
P.S. Looking for a great Japanese Loose Leaf Green Tea? Here is a great and affordable option:
[tags]green tea, lychee nut, lychee nut liqueur, mandarin orange, alcoholic drink, beverage, liqueur, lime leaves[/tags]
- How to Make the Perfect Cup of Green Tea
- How to Make ‘That’s Chelada’ – aka Buddy Mary
- How to Make Horchata for all Occasions
- How to Make a Tropical Chocolate Dreamsicle
- How to Make Sour Cherry n’ Ale Cocktail