I hope you try it, you’ll love it!
Type: Beverage Recipe
Serve With: Cocoa on top
Prep Time: 8 minutes
Yield: ~ 10 cups
- 1 can coconut milk
- 2 bananas
- 4 cups milk
- 2 cups Kahlua
- 2 cups ice cubes
- cocoa – for topping
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth – about 30 seconds
- Pour into beautiful, chilled glasses and top with cocoa by adding 1 tbsp into a small strainer and shaking over top of the drink.
I hope you enjoyed this Alcoholic Beverage recipe on Cooking with Kimberly! Until next time…
Kimberly Edwards 🙂
P.S. Be sure to check out the Cool Foodie Gifts in my store!
[tags]alcoholic beverage recipe, drink recipes, cocktail recipes, kahlua recipes, kahlua, banana recipes, coconut milk recipe, tropical drinks, chocolate drinks, frozen drinks[/tags]
- How to Make Kimberly’s Panama-Nog
- How to Make ‘That’s Chelada’ – aka Buddy Mary
- How to Make Alcoholic Ginger Beer: Upscale SuperBowl Treats
- How to Make Horchata for all Occasions
- Lip Glass Martini at M Cafe in Niagara Falls