How to Make ‘That’s Chelada’ – aka Buddy Mary
My Mexican friend, Salvador, introduced me to this drink, and it was right up my alley! I just like it with more Clamato…LOL ~ Kimberly Edwards 😀
Serve With: Chips & Salsa
Prep Time: 2 min
It is said that when you are drinking alcohol, if you drink beverages with tomato juice, it helps you the next morning with the hangover…
1. Combine in a beer mug or glass, Clamato, beer, sea salt and hot sauce.
2. Squeeze a slice of lime in beverage, and garnish with lime.
This is one of my new favorite drinks! Thanks Salvador!!!
I hope you enjoyed this recipe on Cooking With Kimberly! Until next time…
Kimberly Edwards 😀
[tags]chelada, beer, clamato, tomato clam, lime, beverage, alcohol, alcoholic beverage, Mexican, fiesta[/tags]
- How to Make a Tex-Mex Inspired Summer Weekend “Margareza”
- How to Make ‘Bobbin’ for Honey Brown Apple Cider’
- How to Make Sour Cherry n’ Ale Cocktail
- How to Make a Green Geisha
- How to Make Kimberly’s Panama-Nog