How to Make ‘Bobbin’ for Honey Brown Apple Cider’
I love to have this available for the men when they come over during the Holiday Season…A little twist on that regular, old beer!
~ Kimberly Edwards 😀
Prep Time: 1 min
1. Mix apple cider and beer.
2. Top with some freshly ground nutmeg.
I hope you enjoyed this Alcohol post on Cooking With Kimberly! Until next time…
Kimberly Edwards 😀
P.S. I found this great book about how to make Great Apple Cider! Check it out:
[tags]cider, mulled cider, apple cider, beer, honey brown beer, dark ale, beverage, drink recipe, alcoholic drink[/tags]
- National Hot Mulled Cider Day: The Fall Is Here
- How to Make Kimberly’s Panama-Nog
- How to Make ‘That’s Chelada’ – aka Buddy Mary
- How to Make Horchata for all Occasions
- How to Make Alcoholic Ginger Beer: Upscale SuperBowl Treats