How to Make Sour Cherry n’ Ale Cocktail
Prep Time: 2 min
1. Over ice, combine sour cherry juice, gingerale and kirsch.
2. Garnish with lime, to be squeezed on top.
* Tip: Add 1 sour cherry for a little something ‘extra’.
This was a hit in our household! It will be in yours as well!
I hope you enjoy this beverage on Cooking With Kimberly! Until next time…
Kimberly Edwards 🙂
P.S. Never know what to do with those traditional liqueurs? Check out this great book to find out:
[tags]sour cherry, cherry, gingerale, cocktail, beverage, alcohol, alcoholic beverage, drink[/tags]
- How to Make ‘Bobbin’ for Honey Brown Apple Cider’
- How to Make Kimberly’s Panama-Nog
- Poppers Silver White Nectarine Malt Beverage Review
- How to Make a Tropical Chocolate Dreamsicle
- How to Make ‘That’s Chelada’ – aka Buddy Mary