Listen to the Tim Denis in the Morning show on Newstalk 610 CKTB tomorrow morning at 7:50am EDT, on Friday, October 30th for Web Chef Kimberly Turner to share some exciting & creepy ideas for Halloween Treats!
Maybe you’re looking for some traditional recipes made at this time of year, but kicked up to another level. Are you throwing a ghoulish, Fright Night get-together? No problem! There will be a little something for all of your needs when it comes to Halloween treats.
Interesting recipes in black & orange, spiked punch (or not), maybe some pumpkin & apple treats, yes…but don’t forget the frightening side of things – foods that look gory, and somewhat terrifying too, maybe ones that even look like body parts! Oh, my!
Do you want to make your own Halloween delights for trick-or-treaters, just like we used to get when we were young? Some houses are famous for specialties they like to give out each year, drawing costume-wearers from all over the place yearning for their Halloween treats!
Goodies galore, but our web chef will also be sharing some spooky, savory Halloween surprises, because we can’t just eat sweets the entire time, right?!
You’ll just have to tune in Friday morning to get the low-down on Halloween treats, Web Chef Kimberly-style!
Tune in Friday:
- 610 CKTB in the Niagara Region on the radio
- Live Stream 610 CKTB online anywhere in the world
Be sure to tune in tomorrow for some fun, creative & spookified ideas & recipes for Halloween treats!
- Catch Homemade Halloween Treats with Web Chef Kimberly on ‘Tim Denis in the Morning’
- Back to School Lunch Ideas with Web Chef Kimberly on ‘Tim Denis in the Morning’
- Catch Kicked Up Christmas Ideas with Web Chef Kimberly on ‘Tim Denis in the Morning’
- Catch Mother’s Day Menu Ideas with Web Chef Kimberly on ‘Tim Denis in the Morning’
- Back-to-School Lunch Ideas on ‘Tim Denis in the Morning’ with Web Chef Kimberly