Listen to the Tim Denis in the Morning show on Newstalk 610 CKTB tomorrow morning at 7:20am EDT, on Friday, September 4th for Web Chef Kimberly Turner to share some exciting ideas for Back to School Lunches!
Back to School Lunch Ideas:
Back to School can be daunting for some when it comes to having to create something interesting, nutritious & acceptable according to school guidelines that the kids are going to enjoy for lunches.
Check out our ChillWarmer Fun Jar Video Review
Sure, you may be fine for the first week or two, but then ideas start to wane, and school lunches can become an arduous task.
Maybe you don’t have a lot of time to make school lunches for the children, and need something quick & easy that they will like.
Are the rules & regulations from the schools about what foods are acceptable & which are banned exasperating you, leaving you with less back to school lunch ideas than ever before?
There’s always some cheerful banter with Tim Denis, making Kimberly’s cooking segments just more fun.
Whether you’re in the Niagara Region or anywhere in the world, you can tune in to tomorrow’s broadcast on Friday at 7:20 am EDT – September 4th, 2015.
The podcast of the show will be published, so you can check back, in case you missed something.
Tune in Friday:
- 610 CKTB in the Niagara Region on the radio
- Live Stream 610 CKTB online anywhere in the world
Be sure to tune in tomorrow for creative Back-to-School Lunch Ideas with web chef Kimberly Turner on Tim Denis in the Morning on Newstalk 610 CKTB.
- Back-to-School Lunch Ideas on ‘Tim Denis in the Morning’ with Web Chef Kimberly
- Catch Homemade Halloween Treats with Web Chef Kimberly on ‘Tim Denis in the Morning’
- Catch Kicked Up Christmas Ideas with Web Chef Kimberly on ‘Tim Denis in the Morning’
- Catch Father’s Day Recipes with Web Chef Kimberly on ‘Tim Denis in the Morning’
- Catch Web Chef Kimberly with Super Bowl Tailgating Ideas on ‘Tim Denis in the Morning’