Looking for a Great Fruit Tea?
We polished off a 50 gram bag of Black Currant tea from Teaopia this week!
It’s really delicious!
It has a base of hibiscus, apple pieces and rose-hip peels…Then, it has elderberries, black currant leaves and black currants, and vanilla.
Now, I love black currant, any currant for that matter (we grow them in our garden)…Many people find them bitter or say they taste sort of like soap or perfume…LOL…
However, there are so many more people out there that are in love with the black currant flavor!
Plus, it’s naturally decaffeinated…I just put a little bit of honey in the pot.
This tea gets 5 stars from me! Love it!
* Tip: What’s great about fruit teas, is that you can use the loose leaf tea to brew twice…you may want to add a tad more for a 2nd brewing though.
* Tip: Often, most of the color comes out in the first brew. No need to worry on the second brewing; the flavor is still there, just with a little less color.
I hope you enjoyed this Tea post on Cooking With Kimberly! Until next time…
Kimberly Edwards 🙂
P.S. Please be sure to Subscribe to this Blog.
[tags]Teaopia, black currant tea, black currant, fruit teas, fruit, tea[/tags]
- Grab Your Handy Loose Leaf Tea Brewing Chart from CookingWithKimberly.com
- How to Brew the Perfect Cup of Darjeeling Tea
- How To Brew Perfect Iced Tea
- How to Make the Perfect Cup of Green Tea
- How to Brew Black Looseleaf Tea