Okay…It’s not Sunday, it’s Saturday, but I wanted you to be ready for tomorrow morning’s juicing extravaganza…LOL
Need a pick-me-up on a Sunday morning? This is a great and refreshing juice to start your day out right! ~ Kimberly Edwards
Type: Beverage Recipe
Tags: apples, juice, juicing, juicer, cucumber
Prep Time: 7 min
Yield: Serves ~ 4 people
- 6 apples – I prefer Fuji apples.
- 1 large orange – peeled
- 1 parsnip
- 1 carrot
- 1 large cucumber
- 1 chunk ginger – about the size of a thumb
- 1 handful parsley
- Wash apples with fruit spray and water, and cut in quarters.
- Peel orange or cut off peel.
- Wash parsnip, carrot, cucumber, ginger and parsley.
- Turn juicer on and put parsnip, carrots and ginger in first followed by the orange, parsley, apples and cucumber.
- Stir, pour into beautiful, chilled glasses.
I hope you enjoy this Juicing Recipe on Cooking With Kimberly. Until next time…
P.S. You definitely want one of these:
- How to Make Kimberly’s Healthy Pre-Party Juice
- How to Make Ruby Red Energy Blaster Juice
- How to Make Friday Sunrise Juice
- How to Make Fire & Water Juice with your Juicer
- Jack LaLanne’s Power Juicer Review