How to Make Friday Sunrise Juice
Prep Time: 10 min
Yield: 2 large glasses
1. Wash & cut all fruits and veggies.
2. Turn on juicer and start with papaya slices, followed by apples.
* Tip: Apples ‘flush’ your juicer and make it easier for other food to run through it. So, follow mushy fruit by apples to make your life easier when juicing.
3. Put prickly pears, carrots, pomegranate and celery through followed by apples.
4. Stir, pour into beautiful, chilled glasses.
* Note: The colors look like a beautiful sunrise!
This is a really tasty juice power-packed with nutrients that will help you through your weekend, whether you’re going to be lazy, busy or partying!
I hope you enjoyed this Juice recipe on Cooking With Kimberly! Until next time…
Kimberly Edwards 🙂
P.S. If you don’t have a juicer yet, you must check one out here! They’re awesome! I use a Jack La Lanne Power Juicer for my juices…It is really powerful, easy to clean and does a great job! Check it out here:
[tags]juice, juicing, healthy recipe, beverage, drink, juicer, papaya, pomegranate, apples, prickly pears[/tags]
- How to Make Kimberly’s Sunday Morning Juice with a Kick
- How to Make Kimberly’s Healthy Pre-Party Juice
- How to Make Ruby Red Energy Blaster Juice
- How to Make Soya Milk from Scratch
- The Benefits of Fresh Fruit Juices