How to Make Kimberly’s Healthy Pre-Party Juice
A healthy beverage of fresh fruit juices before you go out for a night on the town…Take care of yourself and be careful out there!!! ~ Kimberly Edwards ;D
* Please use organic fruit whenever possible!
Prep Time: ~ 8 min
Yield: ~ 7 cups of juice…Enough for ~ 4 people
Nutrition Facts: Soooo full of vitamins, minerals, water and nutrients…
1. Wash apples with fruit spray and water, and cut in quarters.
2. Peel grapefruit or cut off peel.
3. Wash beets, cut greens off separately if they came with them,and quarter beets.
4. Turn juicer on and put grapefruit and beets in first, followed by the apples.
5. Stir, pour into beautiful, chilled glasses.
6. Enjoy something healthy before your night of partying…
* Tip: Your liver will thank you!
I hope you enjoy this Juice post on Cooking With Kimberly! Until next time…
Kimberly Edwards ;D
P.S. I love freshly made juice! If you don’t have a Power Juicer yet, I prefer to use the Jack LaLanne’s Power Juicer…It’s strong and works so well! Check one out here:
[tags]juice, juicing, healthy recipe, beverage, drink, juicer, beets, grapefruit, apples, power juicer, Jack LaLanne’s Power Juicer, vegetarian recipe, vegan recipe, healthy recipe, home remedy[/tags]
- How to Make Ruby Red Energy Blaster Juice
- How to Make Kimberly’s Sunday Morning Juice with a Kick
- How to Make Friday Sunrise Juice
- How to Make Soya Milk from Scratch
- Jack LaLanne’s Power Juicer Review