How to Make Monday’s Power Juice
This will get you energized and ready to go on a Monday morning or anytime during the day! ~ Kimberly Edwards ;D
Prep Time: 10 min
Nutrition Facts: Wow…couldn’t even begin to tell you how nutritious this is for you!
1. Wash fruit and vegetables thoroughly with a natural cleaner and cool water.
2. Cut into pieces that will fit into your juice machine.
3. Juice all fruits and vegetables and stir to combine.
4. Serve in a beautiful glass and Enjoy!
I hope you enjoyed this installment of Cooking With Kimberly! Until next time…
Kimberly Edwards ;D
P.S. Need a Power Juicer? Jack La Lanne’s has proven to be the best in my house! Check it out here:
[tags]juice, juicer, power juicer, energy drink, beverage, healthy drink, fresh, fruit, vegetables, vegan recipe, vegetarian recipe[/tags]
- How to Make Ruby Red Energy Blaster Juice
- How to Make Kimberly’s Sunday Morning Juice with a Kick
- How to Make Kimberly’s Healthy Pre-Party Juice
- How to Make Friday Sunrise Juice
- How to Make Soya Milk from Scratch