How to Make Soya Milk from Scratch
It’s quick! It’s easy! It’s cheaper!
Firstly, you will need a juicer, (we have a Jack LaLanne’s juicer and it works wonderfully).
2. Put the whole mixture into the juicer, with water and juice.
* Tip: You may add sugar or extra water to get it to the consistency and taste you desire.
3. That’s it! Enjoy!
* Tip: You can also do the same thing with almonds for almond milk, etc.
I hope you enjoyed this Beverage post on Cooking With Kimberly! Until next time…
Kimberly Edwards 🙂
P.S. If you don’t have a juicer yet, you have to! It’s just so fun, healthy and easy! I use Jack LaLanne’s Power Juicer and Love it:
[tags]soya milk, soy milk, milk, soy milk from scratch, homemade soy milk, milk, juicer, beverage, healthy, vegetarian, vegan, soybean[/tags]
- How to Make Kimberly’s Healthy Pre-Party Juice
- How to Make Ruby Red Energy Blaster Juice
- How to Make Friday Sunrise Juice
- Jack LaLanne’s Power Juicer Review
- How to Make Kimberly’s Sunday Morning Juice with a Kick