Lemon Glaze for baked goods is so alluring.
How to Make Lemon Glaze:
This will give these cookies a slightly shiny crust & some extra sweetness.
- 1 1/2 cups confectioners sugar – sifted
- 3 tbsp fresh lemon juice – You may use coffee or liqueur flavors too.
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Stir thoroughly until combined, confectioners sugar, lemon juice & vanilla extract.
- Use immediately for brushing over the surface of gingerbread men.
Try this lemon glaze out on your next sugar cookies or gingerbread men alike.
Thanks for checking me out on Cooking with Kimberly. Please check out my blog too:
I hope you enjoy this Lemon Recipe on Cooking with Kimberly. Until next time…
Be a Champion in Your Kitchen & Eat Deliciously!
- How to Bake Gingerbread Cookies: Gingerbread Day
- Chocolate Dipped Almond Crescent Cookies Recipe: Bittersweet Chocolate with Almonds Day
- How to Bake Rose’s Pecan Cookies
- National Pecan Cookie Day: Recipe of Nostalgia
- How to Bake Turner Family Christmas Log Cookies