These Coconut Cherry Victoria Cocktails are just perfect to enjoy in the sunshine & warm weather on a holiday like Victoria Day!
Coconut Cherry Victoria Cocktails:
What a winning cocktail that is perfect to serve at any time, but especially to celebrate Victoria Day.
Type: Cocktail Recipe
Prep Time: 7 min
Serves: 1 cocktail – multiply as needed
- 1 shot of coconut rum – per cocktail
- 1 shot of cherry brandy – per cocktail
- 1/2 cup coconut water – per cocktail
- 1 or 2 red cherries – per cocktail
- 1/2 cup finely shredded coconut
- lemon wedges
- ice cubes
- Have available a cocktail shaker and glasses suitable for these cocktails.
- Place coconut into a shallow dish.
- Moisten the rims of the cocktail glasses using a lemon wedge.
- Dip the glass rims into the shredded coconut, and set aside to dry while you prepare the drink mixture.
- Place several ice cubes into the shaker, followed by the coconut rum, cherry brandy, coconut water, and shake for about 30 seconds.
- Pour the drink mixture into the prepared glasses, and follow by dropping in the cherries.
- Place cocktails on a tray and serve.
This lovely drink is very delicious and tastes strongly of cherries and of coconut, making a unique combination and gives you the red, white and blue colors, in keeping with a patriotic celebration, such as Queen Victoria’s birthday.
Coconut Cherry Victoria Cocktails would be a great bevvy for any occasion.
- How to Make Coconut Berry Cocktails: Memorial Day Recipes
- How to Make Curaçao Raspberry Dream Cocktails: Memorial Day Recipes
- National Cherries Jubilee Day Deserves a Flambéed Recipe
- How to Make Cherry Brandy n’ Coke
- How to Make Apri-Nog Cocktails