Cherry Brandy n’ Coke is a tasty twist on your typical alcoholic drinks with cola in them!
Type: Alcohol Drink Recipe
Prep Time: 1 min
Yield: As much as you’d like…1/2 cherry brandy, 1/2 Coke
- 1 part cherry brandy
- 1 part Coca-Cola – You could use Cherry Coke too.
- 1 maraschino cherry
- Add cherry brandy to a beautiful, chilled glass (1/2 of drink).
- Pour in Coca-Cola slowly.
- Add maraschino cherry and enjoy!
A blast from the past, tasting like it came right out of the 50s or 60s…Awesome flavor!
Serve up Cherry Brandy n’ Coke on any occasion.
- How to Make Coconut Cherry Victoria Cocktails: Victoria Day Recipes
- How to Bake Rye and Cola Bread for the Bread Machine
- How to Make Apri-Nog Cocktails
- How to Make Angel Kiss Shots + Video
- How to Make National Crème de Menthe Day Parfaits