Celebrate the red, white & blue with Coconut Berry Cocktails this Memorial Day weekend!
Coconut Berry Cocktails:
This is an amazingly delicious and pretty cocktail, and one perfect to serve at a patriotic holiday celebration, to impress family and guests.
Type: Beverage Recipe
Prep Time: 5 min
Yield: 1 cocktail – multiply as needed
- 1 shot of coconut rum – per cocktail
- 1/2 shot of Chambord – per cocktail
- 1 or 2 blueberries – per cocktail
- 1 or 2 raspberries or cherries – per cocktail
- 1/2 cup of coconut water – per cocktail
- ice cubes
- about 1/2 cup finely shredded white coconut
- lemon wedges
- Have available a cocktail shaker and suitable cocktail glasses.
- Place coconut into a shallow dish.
- Using lemon wedges, moisten the rims of the glasses.
- Dip the glass rims into the coconut and set aside to dry while you prepare the drink ingredients.
- Place several ice cubes into the cocktail shaker and follow with coconut rum, Chambord and coconut water. Shake for about 30 seconds.
- Pour mixture into the coconut rimmed glasses. Place blueberries, and raspberries or cherries into each glass.
- Place cocktails on a tray and serve.
These delicious Coconut Berry Cocktails are sure to have guests coming back for more this Memorial Day or any other festivity you serve them.
- How to Make Coconut Cherry Victoria Cocktails: Victoria Day Recipes
- How to Make Curaçao Raspberry Dream Cocktails: Memorial Day Recipes
- How to Make Haskap Citrus Cyclops Cocktails + Video: Homemade Halloween Treats
- How to Make Hot Berry Sauce
- How to Make Haskapa Parfaits with Bee Pollen + Video