- Want Boosh?
- Where’s the Boosh?
According to AuntCarlasBoosh.com, “Boosh” is a spicy/rice/meat/onion dish of “Portuguese Origin”. Sounds yummy to me!
If you have had the opportunity to try out Aunt Carla’s Boosh, do let us know how you loved it!
Very soon, the Boosh will be in the building! Stay tuned…
I hope you enjoy this Food Fun on Cooking with Kimberly. Until next time…
Fun: Aunt Carla’s Boosh
- How to Roast Smoked Paprika Chicken Quarters
- How to Soak Beans Overnight to Boil
- How to Brew Rose Water Iced Tea
- ‘Cooking with Kimberly’ Live at the Women in Finance Event – November 8th, 2012
- Web Chef Kimberly Turner on 610 CKTB with Jim Fannon