The variety & extent of the foods provided is ever on the increase. The spread has become almost like a smorgasbord serving up the usual preferred “drinks,” as well as everything from burgers & hot dogs, to mac & cheese, chili, a variety of chicken wings, pizza, salads, raw veggies, tasty dips, appetizers & delectable desserts.
The entire family, from tots to grandparents, can find foods they enjoy at these great Super Bowl tailgating festivities. Who doesn’t look forward to the parties to come?
This atmosphere of fun, sharing food, companionship & interest in sports are filled with appreciation of a favorite sport, as well as the love that goes with great food & making family memories.
If you haven’t tried having one of these parties, think about doing so soon as a family or a group of good friends.
Thanks for checking me out on Cooking with Kimberly. Please check out my blog too:
I hope you enjoy Sports Tailgating on Cooking with Kimberly. Until next time…
Be a Champion in Your Kitchen & Eat Deliciously!
- Kimberly Talks Tailgating on the Tim Denis in the Morning Show
- How to Cook Kenney’s Superbowl Nacho Dip for Tailgating
- Football Playoffs Food – Tailgating at it’s Best!
- 4 Delicious Super Bowl Tailgating Trends
- Tailgating: What We’re Eating for SuperBowl XLIII