Exclusively for Cooking With Kimberly, this is an amazing tailgating recipe for Kenney’s Superbowl Nacho Dip.
Great for any sporing event! It’s easy and you’ll love it…
Check out this fun video:
Instead of making nachos, we thought we may not eat it all, as we had eaten not too long before this, so we made nacho dip instead, so people could take what they wanted and it would be easy to store and eat tomorrow if we wanted.
However, we ate the entire thing…So much for that idea! LOL…
It was too delicious! The corn in it made it especially great, and the organic, stone ground, red tortilla chips were fabulous too…What flavor!
I hope you enjoyed this Sports Tailgating video on Cooking With Kimberly! Until next time…
P.S. Please be sure to Subscribe to this Blog!
- Football Playoffs Food – Tailgating at it’s Best!
- Tailgating: What We’re Eating for SuperBowl XLIII
- How to Make Grandstand Guacamole
- How to BBQ Texas Tailgating Beer Can Chicken
- How to Make All-Star Bean Dip