I must admit, when tailgating days come around, I’m happy to let Kenney cook!
I love “manly-man” food and he always has something flavorful, usually Tex-Mex in nature that’s fantastic!
However, if no one else “mans up”, then I’m cooking it up too!
Find out what we’re eating today for SuperBowl XLIII:
I’m most excited about the Jalapeno Margaritas today!
Tell us what you’re eating today by Commenting in the Comment Box Below.
I hope you enjoyed this Tailgating video on Cooking With Kimberly! Until next time…
Kimberly Edwards 🙂
P.S. Here’s that Great Cookbook from Anheuser-Busch Breweries:
[tags]tailgating, football food, football, Superbowl, sports tailgating, Tex-Mex food, margaritas, Mexican food[/tags]
- How to Cook Kenney’s Superbowl Nacho Dip for Tailgating
- Football Playoffs Food – Tailgating at it’s Best!
- One Month Grocery Shopping Strike: Day 8 – SuperBowl XLV
- Super-Charged Super Bowl Recipes & Snacks!
- How to BBQ Texas Tailgating Beer Can Chicken