This is Day Eight of our One Month Grocery Shopping Strike! It’s also SuperBowl today…
We are making Ginger Beer – of course it’s alcoholic for SuperBowl!
Easy recipe, delicious stuff…You must try this, especially if you’re drinking a “sub-par”, cheapish beer while you tailgate!
Perfect, even if you’re just looking for a bit of a change. Yum!
Type: Alcoholic Drink Recipe
Serve With: Candied Ginger
Prep Time: 2 minutes
Yield: 1 beer
- 1 bottle beer
- 3 tbsp ginger syrup
- Drink a few sips of beer out of a new bottle.
- Add 3 tbsp ginger syrup and gently swirl.
- Enjoy watching a sporting event!
I hope you enjoyed this Beer Recipe on Cooking with Kimberly! Until next time…
Kimberly Edwards 🙂
P.S. Be sure to check out the Cooking with Kimberly Store!
[tags]ginger beer, how to make ginger beer, ginger beer recipe, ginger syrup recipe, how to use ginger syrup, beer recipe, alcoholic drink, alcoholic drink recipe[/tags]
- How to Make Ginger Syrup: Upscale SuperBowl Treats
- How to Make Your Own Ginger Beer
- How to Make ‘Bobbin’ for Honey Brown Apple Cider’
- How to Make ‘That’s Chelada’ – aka Buddy Mary
- How to Make Kimberly’s Panama-Nog