How to Make Kimberly’s Panama-Nog
Serve With: Holiday Cheer!
Prep Time: ~ 2 min
1. In one glass mix Panama Jack and eggnog. Stir.
* Tip: For an extra delicious drink, check out my recipe for Canadian Homemade Holiday EggNog
2. Pour into another glass with ice.
3. Garnish with nutmeg and cinnamon.
Panama Jack is delicious and I am always trying to find new ways to use it…
You can even check out my bread recipe using Panama Jack…Panamanian Delight
I hope you enjoyed this Christmas recipe on Cooking With Kimberly! Until next time…
Kimberly Edwards 😀
[tags]eggnog, egg nog, Panama Jack, alcoholic drink, alcoholic beverage, beverage, Holiday drink, Christmas drink[/tags]
- How to Make Kimberly’s Canadian Homemade Holiday Eggnog
- How to Make Apri-Nog Cocktails
- How to Make Horchata for all Occasions
- How to Make ‘Bobbin’ for Honey Brown Apple Cider’
- How to Make Christmas Eggnog