It’s an aloe drink called Alo Exposed. I believe this is the “original” flavor, and yes, it does have all those delicious and cool chunky pieces of aloe vera floating in it. Yummy & fun!
You may think aloe vera is just for cuts & scrapes as a powerful healing agent, but it’s great for your insides too! Aloe Vera Extract provides your body with vitamins, minerals & essential amino acids.
There is one that is a citrus flavor, maybe grapefruit, and this is really delicious too. I’m not crazy about the pomegranate flavor, but these drinks hit the spot, and give you something to do while you’re drinking with all those neat floaty things! LOL
I hope you enjoyed this Beverage Review on Cooking with Kimberly. Until next time…
- How to Make Kimberly’s Aloequila
- How to Make Grapefruit Lemonade
- I’ve Heard of Eating Honey, But Bee Pollen?
- Web Chef Review: Fee Brothers Grapefruit Bitters
- How to Make a Tropical Chocolate Dreamsicle