It’s National Dessert Month, and who doesn’t enjoy a little something sweet after a great meal?
Desserts can be simple or complicated, light or more substantial.
Meal & Dessert Pairings:
Imagination is the key when it comes to a dessert that seamlessly follows your main course.
After a luncheon, a berry granita would follow nicely to wake up the palate and refresh you before going back to work.
Cheese & Fruit Pairings:
National Dessert Month just got more fun, didn’t it?
Thanks for checking me out on Cooking with Kimberly. Please check out my blog too:
I hope you enjoy this info on Desserts on Cooking with Kimberly. Until next time…
Be a Champion in Your Kitchen & Eat Deliciously!
- What’s to Celebrate on Moldy Cheese Day?
- Wake Up! It’s National Breakfast Month
- Enjoy Within Limits: National Greasy Foods Day
- The Desserts of Thanksgiving at a Glance
- How to Make Easy Coconut Cream Sauce for Dessert