FoodConnect is Launched: Social Networking for Foodies
What’s better than social networking?
Social Networking for Foodies!!! That’s what…LOL
If you’re a serious foodie, like I’m sure you are if you’re here reading this, FoodConnect.com is a fun place to network with people that appreciate food as much as you do.
Not only can you network and socialize with fellow foodie members, you can invite folks, check out amazing recipes, cool food articles from foodie experts, check out restaurant reviews from around the globe and find out about food events everywhere.
From a recipe for Tarte aux Onions with Chevre to Church’s Chicken restaurant reviews, there’s so much to enjoy.
Don’t stop there! Don’t just check out those reviews and articles, why not submit your own review, recipe or foodie article? You can do it! You love food too!
If you do go there, check me out – I’m Kimberly Edwards from Niagara Falls. 🙂
I hope you enjoyed this Food Event on Cooking With Kimberly! Until next time…
Kimberly Edwards 🙂
P.S. Subscribing to my How to Cook Blog is the best idea you’ve had all day!
* This is a sponsored post and I was compensated for this review. However, it is 100% real opinion.
[tags]FoodConnect, Food Connect, foodie social networking, foodies, foodie, cooking[/tags]
- Acobay for Cooking & Restaurant Reviews
- Fall Vegetable Recipes
- Great New “Facebook” for Foodies!!!
- The LA Times Entered Tomorrow’s Foodie Blog Carnival!
- Want Your Eatery to be a Featured Restaurant Review on CookingWithKimberly.com ?