Acobay for Cooking & Restaurant Reviews
I came across a website today called “Acobay”…
Basically, it’s a consumer network for product and service reviews…It’s awesome!
I beefed up their Restaurant Reviews section a little for everyone…LOL
It’s a really neat site…You can see others interested in products and services you are in your “network”.
You can add anything you would like to review…magazines, restaurants, products, services online…I’ve even seen and commented on someone that reviewed “Mexican food” and how much they love it! Awesome!
Let’s show the whole world how serious foodies are about food and everything food related!
…Not to mention getting awesome information on all kinds of products before you buy them, or putting your own 2¢ in on things you like too!
You can even add things to your Wish List of things you’d like to buy, use or leave a review about. You can comment and reply to discussion threads already started.
* Tip: By the way, you need to add an item to your Wish List by clicking on the gift box in order to reply to discussion threads or comment, unless you add a new topic or review by clicking on the + sign.
Get a good photo ready to use as your personal avatar or use the ones they already have and put your best face forward…and leave a cool description about yourself too!
Be sure to check out my profile while you’re there…It’s “KimberlyE”.
I hope you enjoyed this Cooking & Restaurant Review site on Cooking With Kimberly! Until next time…
Kimberly Edwards 🙂
P.S. Please be sure to Subscribe to this Blog!
[tags]Acobay, product reviews, cooking product reviews, restaurant reviews, review site, reviews[/tags]
- FoodConnect is Launched: Social Networking for Foodies
- Want Your Eatery to be a Featured Restaurant Review on CookingWithKimberly.com ?
- Web Chef Review: Philly Connection – Dallas, TX
- Cooking is in the Air…
- Come Check Out My Cooking With Kimberly Facebook Fan Page