Fall Vegetable Recipes
If you’re looking for a little something different or that “je ne sais quoi” you crave with your usual home cooked veggies, of course, you can check out the Vegetable category on my site here.
However, you can also head on over to FoodConnect, which has a free registration and membership, click the Recipe tab and do a search for “vegetables” or “roasted vegetables”.
You’ll find some seriously tantalizing, tasty recipes for things like roasted root vegetables, grilled vegetables with mint raita, deep-dish rutabaga-fennel gratin, and glazed carrots and parsnips, just to name a few.
Vegetable lovers, you’ll be in heaven…If you’ve read this far, I know you’re a serious foodie that would love this site too.
Delicious, nutritious, full of vitamins, minerals and fiber! Mmm…
Be sure to invite me over for dinner too!
I hope you enjoyed these Vegetable Recipe Ideas on Cooking With Kimberly! Until next time…
Kimberly Edwards 🙂
P.S. Subscribing to my How to Cook Blog is the best idea you’ve had all day!
* This is a sponsored post and I was compensated for this review. However, it is 100% real opinion.
[tags]vegetable recipes, roasted vegetables, fall vegetables, FoodConnect, Food Connect, foodie social networking, social networking, foodies[/tags]
- FoodConnect is Launched: Social Networking for Foodies
- Great New “Facebook” for Foodies!!!
- Share Your Food Photos of CookingWithKimberly.com Recipes
- ‘Cooking with Kimberly’ Featured on iFood.tv – Dec. 7, 2012
- The Sproutwells – Veggie Family in the Neighborhood