Okay, you’re at the airport, and you are STARVING…What to do? Find the first restaurant you can that interests you, right?
I probably should have had the “famous” pizza, but instead felt like pasta…I got penne with tomato sauce and a garden salad…
Well, the penne with sauce was just that…penne with sauce…it was pretty good. It filled me up…They did give me a good portion for a small order.
The salad was fresh and had beautiful, large slices of Roma tomatoes, radishes, cucumbers, shredded carrot and romaine lettuce. They give you a packaged Italian salad dressing, but the salad was just what I needed.
The next time, if I stop here, I will probably try a piece of pizza or stromboli…probably the stromboli, knowing me…
- Be sure to check out the Mayorga Coffee Roasters – Restaurant Review, also in the Washington Dulles Airport.
I hope you enjoyed this Restaurant Review from Cooking With Kimberly! Until next time…
Be a Champion in Your Kitchen & Eat Deliciously!
[tags]Famiglia Pizzeria, pizzeria, airport restaurants, Washington airport restaurant, restaurant review[/tags]
- Web Chef Review: Five Guys Burgers & Fries – Washington-Dulles Airport
- Web Chef Review: Mayorga Coffee Roasters – Washington-Dulles Airport
- Is Pizza Your Favorite Food?
- Not Able to Order Pizza Hut Pizza?
- New Favorite for Pizza and Chicken Wings in Niagara Falls, Ontario