Washington, Dulles Airport – Terminal A:
I am a very picky Chai Latte drinker…as you know from a previous post (William’s Fresh Cafe)…
However, as I was stuck on a delay at the Dulles Airport, I wanted a Chai Latte something fierce.
The only coffee place I saw was the Mayorga Coffee House, and I was still reluctant to try, being so disappointed in the past with subpar chai teas…
Even after all of my questioning, I ordered one, and boy oh boy, was I a happy camper.
It was made with whole milk, and it was creamy, perfectly spicy and delicious.
If ever you are in the Washington Dulles Airport, and are craving your Chai Latte fix, check out the Mayorga coffee House in Terminal A.
You’ll be glad you did!
I hope you enjoyed this Restaurant Review on Cooking With Kimberly! Until next time…
Be a Champion in Your Kitchen & Eat Deliciously!
[tags]chai latte, chai tea latte, spiced chai latte, tea, beverages, Washington airport, coffee house[/tags]
- Web Chef Review: Five Guys Burgers & Fries – Washington-Dulles Airport
- Web Chef Review: Famous Famiglia Pizzeria – Washington-Dulles Airport
- Web Chef Review: Seattle’s Best Coffee – Chai Tea Latte
- The Best Chai Tea Lattes in Niagara Falls, Canada
- How to Make Chai Tea at Home – Kimberly Style