Cuisinart Stainless Steel Coffee Maker Review
I love it because not only does it match the rest of our stainless steel appliances in our kitchen, but it’s heavy duty.
You’re getting top of the line quality for a better price.
It’s programmable – you can program more than 1 time to brew.
When you fill it with water, and only want to heat it, say for tea, it only takes 4-5 minutes to finish! That’s so fast!
It’s easy to clean and you won’t break the caraffe because it’s not glass!
I love our new coffee maker by Cuisinart – Try it out – you’ll like it too…
This Cuisinart appliance gets a 5-star rating from me!
I hope you enjoyed this Cooking Product Review on Cooking With Kimberly! Until next time…
Kimberly Edwards 🙂
P.S. To get your very own Cuisinart Coffee Maker that we love to use so much, check it out here:
[tags]coffee maker, coffee maker review, Cuisinart stainless steel coffee maker review, stainless steel coffee maker, Cuisinart coffee maker review, coffee, making coffee, how to make coffee[/tags]
- Web Chef Review: Caron & Doucet Cuisine Stainless Steel Polish
- Web Chef Review: Chefmate Cookware Stainless Steel Frying Pan
- How to Make Superfine Sugar at Home
- Web Chef Review: Desert Pepper Trading Co. Quesadilla Maker
- GE Single Burner: Kitchen Product Review