So, I did my best to find myself some caffeine in a non-coffee format.
I found Seattle’s Best Coffee and got the Chai Tea Latte…
As you know, and I have explained to you before, I am so very picky when it comes to my Chai Tea Lattes…especially when I’ve found one that I’m in love with in William’s Coffee Pub in Niagara Falls.
Well, although Starbucks is not my favorite anymore, Seattle’s Best is a great equivalent. The Chai Tea Latte is just as good…and it satisfied my craving.
Just wanted to share that with y’all…LOL…
I hope you enjoyed this Restaurant Review on Cooking With Kimberly. Until next time…
P.S. Do check out Seattle’s Best Coffee:
[tags]Seattle’s Best Coffee, Starbucks, chai tea latte, chai latte, latte, tea[/tags]
- Web Chef Review: Mayorga Coffee Roasters – Washington-Dulles Airport
- How to Make Chai Tea at Home – Kimberly Style
- New Starbuck’s Favorite – Tazo Awake Tea Latte
- The Best Chai Tea Lattes in Niagara Falls, Canada
- Neighbour’s Cafe Chai Latte – Niagara Falls Restaurant Review