Candy Apples You Probably Shouldn’t Eat…
I had a photo shoot this past Tuesday, and some cool shots came out of it.
The make-up artist, Stacey Estabrooks, was making me into a “crazy doll”…
I think they turned out really cool and really creepy!
However, I don’t think you should eat these poisoned apples…LOL…
* Tell me what you think of these photos by Commenting in the Comment Box below!
I hope you enjoyed this Food Fun post on Cooking With Kimberly! Until next time…
Kimberly Edwards 🙂
P.S. You can also find Stacey’s Mobile Make-Up page on Facebook:
[tags]candy apples, poisoned candy apples, apples, Kimberly Edwards, Stacey Estabrooks, James Willan, Viktorya Maurice[/tags]
- Candy Making Tips: National Candy Day
- CookingWithKimberly.com Introduces ‘Culinary Questions with Kimberly’
- How to Make Blood Orange Candy Apples: Homemade Halloween Treats
- Canadian Model & Web Chef, Kimberly Edwards, Shows Food Can be Fierce
- My Weakness For Chocolate…What’s Your Favorite?