Be Ready to Be in Coffee Heaven
This is a Sponsored Post written by me on behalf of NESCAFE. All opinions are 100% mine.
Do you love coffee, especially from your favorite coffee house?
No doubt, it gets to be quite an expensive habit, as I have an addiction to Chai Lattes!
Maybe you’ve tried to make these specialty beverages at home with no success because you simply can’t seem to duplicate the flavor or techniques, and you don’t have a machine that’ll do it for you!
“Pas de problème!” Have you seen the NESCAFE Dolce Gusto machine? They are made by both Krups & T-Fal.
This happy, little machine can create 8 single cup coffee-house specialty drinks that you can customize too. Everything from piping hot drinks to iced lattes.
It comes in 3 colors with chrome detailing and has some serious power behind it to make fabulous froth, just like you’d get at your local Starbuck’s or William’s Coffee Pub…
…And now you can even win one of these bad boys! How awesome is that? It’s officially on my Christmas wishlist!
Among the Dolce Gusto’s specialties are Caffè Lungo, Espresso, Americano, Latte Macchiato, Cappuccino, Iced Cappucino, Café Mocha. It will even make Chococino for the kids – hot chocolate!
With that, you can also control the heat, froth and strength of the drink – totally customized.
* Oh yes – The contest is for Canadians only. Contest runs from November 2nd, 2009 – December 20th, 2009. Hurry and get your entry in – You know I did!
I hope you enjoyed this Coffee Information on Cooking With Kimberly! Until next time…
Kimberly Edwards 🙂
P.S. Subscribing to Cooking With Kimberly is a delicious idea!
[tags]coffee beverages, coffee house drinks, coffee, Nescafe, Dolce Gusto, Nescafe Dolce Gusto, Krups, T-Fal, win a coffee machine[/tags]
- Perk Your Coffee and Win a Prize Too
- Bahama Buck’s in Rockwall, Texas: Dallas Restaurant Review
- National Mocha Day: Oh, How We Love You!
- Web Chef Review: Mayorga Coffee Roasters – Washington-Dulles Airport
- Did You Know It’s National Iced Tea Month?