…I am constantly making beverages for the family, downing every glass of water I see, and thirstily looking for a place of refreshment when driving around in my hot vehicle running errands.
If you can find a Starbucks, whether it’s a summer morning, afternoon or night, they are prepared with a wide variety of cold & tasty summer bevvies that’ll take some of that sweat off your brow this toasty season.
Every Hour is Refreshment Hour all summer long…
Frankly I’m good with iced coffee, or something lemony & cold, preferably. I’m even down with their tea lattes on ice…Tazo Chai is my fave…all milk, no water though. 😉
You’ve got to stay hydrated, right? Do it with deliciousness at Starbucks this summer.
I hope you enjoy these Starbucks Beverages on Cooking with Kimberly. Until next time…
Be a Champion in Your Kitchen & Eat Deliciously!
- Would You Play Heineken’s Departure Roulette?
- Hilarious Food Pranks by Moussy Beer
- Stimorol Sensations Gum Commercial is Hilarious
- Epic: Bud Light Presents…Sensation
- Healthy Ideas for Packed Lunches this School Year