If you’re still using cooking spray or parchment, you’ve gotta check out the SmarterBaking Non-Stick Silicone Baking Mat!
- There’s nothing worse than cooking up something delicious in the oven, only for it to stick on the bottom to the baking sheet or roasting pan, and maybe even burn, in the process!
- No one looks forward to scraping & scrubbing. It’s a pain to soak cookie sheets or roasting pans in the sink – they’re so awkward & in the way.
- Purchasing bottle after bottle of cooking spray, or roll after roll of parchment paper, can be costly. Plus, you have to use a large amount of parchment to cover a cookie sheet.
- I don’t know about you, but it seems like that cooking spray bottle falls out of the cupboard nearly every time I open it! Is it just me?! And that super long box of parchment is really awkward in my kitchen drawer.
- If you are watching what you eat for health reasons – maybe you’re looking to shed a few extra pounds – it doesn’t help adding extra calories with oil or fat to grease baking pans.
Silicone Baking Mat
Find out about this product on this webisode of What I Say About Food:
Review Show: SmarterBaking Non-Stick Silicone Baking Mat
Anything you bake or roast won’t stick, so the presentation of your goodies will be nothing less than perfect. My mother also noted, even if she leaves things in a bit too long in the oven, and even if things char a bit on the top, whether it’s the bottoms of cookies or the underside of turkey thighs, they’re not burned on the bottom.
BUTTER GREASE COOKING OILS
Clean up is a breeze! Simply wash the SmarterBaking mat in warm, soapy water. Rinse & air dry! Plus, you can safely wash them in the dishwasher – they are top-rack safe. Nothing sticks to these baking mats. Save your elbow grease!
These baking mats are flexible – so, they can roll up to store in small places easily. You can always store them flat too!
They’re not just for baking! Try kneading or rolling out dough on it, especially those that are sticky, making it easier to not over-flour or under-flour.
Enter our contest to win 1 of 5 of these amazing baking mats! Leave a comment with your name + what you’d love to cook on one of these handy SmarterBaking Non-Stick Silicone Baking Mats, by Tuesday, January 31st, 2017! USA & Canada only.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org for your exclusive discount order code, while supplies last!
Be sure to check out our cooking show playlist for some creative & delicious ways to use SmarterBaking products.
Watch Playlist: SmarterBaking with Kimberly
SmarterBaking Non-Stick Silicone Baking Mats certainly make you smarter in the kitchen!
- Web Chef Review: BakeitFun Non-Stick Silicone Baking Mats
- How to Bake Kimberly’s Red M&M Muffins
- How to Store Meatballs or Cookie Dough
- Baking and Cooking Tools for the Kitchen
- How to Bake Spiced Sweet Potato Loaf