If you are a real cheese lover, you will absolutely fall in love with the Blue Iguazu Hand-Crafted Ripple-Cut Gourmet Cheese Slicer.
Do you entertain often? Cheese trays are a beautiful addition to your hors d’oeuvres, on a buffet, or with fruit for dessert & wine. Why not snazz up your festivities with a ripple cut cheese slicer?!
This lovely Blue Iguazu Hand-Crafted Ripple-Cut Gourmet Cheese Slicer comes in either black walnut or cherry wood, and makes the most beautiful ripple cuts in cheese, cutting through just like butter.
What a fun, interactive gadget that will certainly become a conversation piece with guests. It’s fun to use, and safe for children with no sharp edges.
This simple design works wonders on large blocks & bricks of your favorite cheeses, with a stainless steel wire that allows you to control how thickly or thinly you slice your perfectly rippled cheese slices.
Cleans up in a snap, and comes in a lovely gift box that’s perfect for storing this amazing tool. Also, it’s the perfect host or hostess gift, or a gift for birthdays, Mother’s Day, even a stocking stuffer at Christmas!
Blue Iguazu Hand-Crafted Ripple-Cut Gourmet Cheese Slicers are made in the USA. #BlueIguazu
- Web Chef Review: Bluelife Enjoy Yourself Spiral Vegetable Slicer + 2 Cucumber Salad Recipes
- How to Cook Grilled Beets Layered with Chevre: 4th of July Fare
- Web Chef Review + Giveaway: Very Healthy Spiral Vegetable Slicer by VarietyLand
- How to Make Dreamy Strawberry Slice: Victoria Day Recipes
- The Gift of Fine Food & Italian Wine