- What did you cook/eat for Super Bowl tailgating?
- Who’s better in the kitchen…women or men?
- Who rules your kitchen at home?
- What do you think of consuming animal fats & protein?
- What are great meal options you can create in bulk & freeze for future use?
- What is your favorite food, or what would your last meal be?
Some great banter about hemp & its culinary uses, eating & supporting local farmers & food producers, as well as some fabulous eating options in downtown St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada were discussed. They even discussed being diligent with germs & viruses during the cold season & beyond.
Listen to the Broadcast:
It was a great time @ 10:00 am with Jim Fannon discussing cooking tips & tricks, ideas & reviews.
Now, if we told you everything here, it would spoil the podcast…
I hope you enjoy this Food Fun on Cooking with Kimberly. Until next time…
Be a Champion in Your Kitchen & Eat Deliciously!
- Catch Mother’s Day Menu Ideas with Web Chef Kimberly on ‘Tim Denis in the Morning’
- Kimberly Talks Tailgating on the Tim Denis in the Morning Show
- A St. Patrick’s Day Menu from Web Chef, Kimberly Turner, on ‘Tim Denis in the Morning’
- Back to School Lunch Ideas with Web Chef Kimberly on ‘Tim Denis in the Morning’
- Miss Kimberly’s Canada Day Menu Ideas on ‘Tim Denis in the Morning’?