Tomorrow morning, Wednesday, April 16th, at 7:50 am on Newstalk 610 CKTB, find out about some great Easter Menu Ideas, both traditional & more modern, from web chef, Kimberly Turner, on Tim Denis in the Morning!
Spring is in the air, Easter is almost here, and fresh ideas are brimming in your mind of surprising starting appetizers, juicy ham or turkey for dinner, bright vegetable side dishes, and tangy desserts.
Whether you are celebrating with chocolate & Easter eggs, or more looking forward to the adult side of things with bright & fizzy alcoholic beverages, this time of year is filled with new & surprising twists & turns as we move out of hearty Winter fare to a gorgeously flavorful, lighter side of food in Spring.
So, listen in tomorrow, to see what Kimberly has to share from her table to yours.
Tune in Tomorrow:
- 610 CKTB in the Niagara Region on the radio
- Live Stream 610 CKTB online
I hope you enjoy this Easter Fun on Cooking with Kimberly. Until next time…
Be a Champion in Your Kitchen & Eat Deliciously!
- Catch Divine Easter Recipes from Web Chef Kimberly on the Radio with Ted Lehman
- Monday: Canada Day Menu Ideas from Kimberly on ‘Tim Denis in the Morning’
- Father’s Day Flavor on ‘Tim Denis in the Morning’ Thursday with Kimberly
- Friday: Labor Day Menu Ideas from Kimberly on ‘Tim Denis in the Morning’
- Back-to-School Lunch Ideas on ‘Tim Denis in the Morning’ with Web Chef Kimberly