I had Pappardelle pasta in a stewed tomato sauce with Oxtail & fresh peas. It was perfectly done, right from the al-dente pappardelle pasta, which is one of my very favorite long shaped pastas (it’s like big, long ribbons of pasta), but the oxtail was tender and absolutely delicious.
The dish was served with just the right amount of sauce and seasoning. Topped with a bit of fresh Parmesan cheese, freshly cracked black pepper and red pepper flakes, I was in heaven.
The fresh peas were a great accompaniment to keep the dish bright, but “homey” on the same account. This was a down-home dish that you could imagine an Italian grandmother making for you.
I was pleasantly surprised to see this on the menu, and quickly made my decision to order this masterpiece!
Kudos! Try it at home!
I hope you enjoyed this Pasta Dish on Cooking with Kimberly. Until next time…
- It’s National Pasta Day: Try Fettuccine with Cream Sauce
- How to Cook Easy Weeknight Pasta Dish in 30 Minutes
- Gotta Know Where the Best Local Italian Eatery Is…
- How to Cook ‘You’ll Never Believe It’s Healthy’ Creamy Mushroom Linguine
- How to Cook Basil Butter Sauce for Pasta