Almost every culture has some form of pasta they prefer and love!
It’s important to understand how to properly prepare it to eat with the proper taste, texture and done-ness.
Here’s a great video from the Rouxbe Cooking School to outline pasta basics:
Great tips!!! Here’s a few more from me…
Kimberly’s Pasta Tips:
- When I cook Italian pasta, I always add a bay leaf in the water for some extra authentic flavor.
- Never rinse your pasta after cooking. You need the starch covering it to help the sauce to adhere to it.
- Mix up your sauces! I love to create different sauces and add many different ingredients to dress up typical pasta dishes!
I hope you enjoyed this How to Cook Pasta Video on Cooking with Kimberly! Until next time…
Kimberly Edwards 🙂
P.S. Be sure to check out the Cooking with Kimberly Store!
[tags]pasta, how to cook pasta, how to cook video, how to cook pasta video, pasta video, making pasta, how to cook, cooking pasta, Rouxbe.com, Rouxbe Cooking School, online cooking school, cooking videos[/tags]
- How is Rouxbe Cooking School Different?
- Ever Want to Go to Cooking School?
- Knowing Your Egg Anatomy – Video
- Do You Know How to Pan Fry? – Video
- Founder’s Message from Rouxbe Cooking School